Joined: 11 Apr 2005
|Posted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:03 am Post subject: gDEBugger NOW free
|Graphic Remedy are now giving a free 12month license to gDEBugger
See Downloads at http://www.gremedy.com/
gDEBugger GL is an advanced OpenGL Debugger, Profiler and Graphic Memory Analyzer, which traces application activity on top of the OpenGL API to provide the information you need to find bugs and to optimize OpenGL applications performance.
gDEBugger - Main application frame
gDEBugger helps you improve your application quality, optimize application performance, reduce debugging and profiling time, shorten "time to market", deploy on multiple platforms, conform with future OpenGL versions, optimize graphic memory consumption and much more.
There are multiple ways to use the analytic capabilities of gDEBugger - from locating bugs to removing redundant OpenGL calls and OpenGL errors to performing regression tests. Whether your goal is to shorten OpenGL debugging time, improve application quality or optimize application render performance, gDEBugger displays the information you're looking for.
gDEBugger GL Windows enables OpenGL developers to:
* View Windows OS, NVIDIA, AMD (ATI) and S3 GPUs performance counters as bars as performance graphs
* Locate graphic pipeline performance bottlenecks using a powerful performance toolbar
* Edit and continue GLSL shaders "on the fly"
* Break on OpenGL errors, gDEBugger's detected errors, memory leaks, redundant state changes and more
* View the application's graphic memory consumption broken down into individual OpenGL objects
* View OpenGL static buffers, framebuffers, pbuffers and textures as an image or "raw data"
* View the OpenGL calls history
* Use gDEBugger's Analyze mode to analyze and view OpenGL usage and performance warnings specific to your application
* Perform regression tests to understand changes in visual display, performance and accuracy between different versions of your OpenGL based application
* And much more...
* Screen shots
* Features list
* OpenGL extensions support
* Version history
* gDEBugger tutorial
* gDEBugger user guide